20140411

a well-versed blog

You are invited to follow my very short poetry blog -- a mix of word games and poetry through the eyes of Science. 

the art of socializing word-seeds

The idea of morphemes resonated with me because each of us are like a morpheme, the smallest unit of language that can convey meaning. We are unique, individual units of meaning that can interact to create a larger idea - a more God idea. Like brother birds, word-seeds flock together. So now you know a bit of the backstory.

Most posts are from @mrphms posts. I chose "mrphms" because it is shorter. 

Blogging posts from Twitter requires more time than it takes to compose. So do not be surprised if the blog is not as current as the tweets. In any case, I hope you will find a smile or two. 

Please leave a comment to make my heart happy.




No comments: