20110803

What OS are you using?

INSTALL Love OS
by Unknown* and adapted by Carolyn St.Charles


Tech Support: Customer Care. How may I help you?
Customer: Well, after much consideration, I've decided to install Love OS. Can you guide me through the process?
Tech Support: Yes. I would be happy to help you. Are you ready?
Customer: Well, I'm not very technical, but I think I'm ready. What do I do first?
Tech Support: The first step is to find and open My Heart. Have you found My Heart?
Customer: Yes. BTW, there are several other programs running. Is it OK to install Love OS while they are running?
Tech Support: What programs are running?
Customer: Let's see, I have
    Past Hurt,
    Low Self-Esteem,
    Grudge and Resentment running right now.
Tech Support: No problem,
    Love OS will erase Past Hurt from your system. It may remain in your memory for a short while but it will not disrupt any other programs.
    Love OS will eventually override Low Self-Esteem with the module, Pure Reflection.
    However, you have to completely turn off Grudge and Resentment. Those programs prevent Love OS from being properly installed. Can you turn those off?
Customer: I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how?
Tech Support: With pleasure.
    ~ Click Start and
    ~ Select Forgiveness.
    ~ Repeat until Grudge and Resentment has been completely erased.
Customer: Okay, done! Love OS has started installing itself. Is that normal?
Tech Support: Yes, but remember that you installed Love OS - Home Now you need to begin sharing with others in order to be automatically upgraded to Love OS - World.
Customer: Oops! I have an error message.
"Error - Program not running on internal components."
What should I do?
Tech Support: Don't worry. Love OS is set to run on Internal Hearts after your My Heart has run it. In other words, you have to love yourself before you can love others.
Customer: So, what should I do?
Tech Support:
   ~ Pull down the Self-Acceptance menu;
    ~ Click on the following files: Forgive-Self and Realize Your Worth and
    ~ Sign-in as God’s loved child.
Customer: Okay, done.
Tech Support: Next:
    ~ Copy Forgive-Self and Realize Your Worth to the My Heart directory. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching faulty programming.
    ~ Delete Criticism of others and Self-depreciation from all directories and
    ~ Empty your Recycle Bin to delete them forever.
Customer: Got it. Hey! My HEART is filling up with new files. Smile is playing on my monitor and Peace and Contentment are copying themselves all over My HEART. Is this normal?
Tech Support: Absolutely. It proves Love OS is installed and running. For some it takes time, but eventually everything unlike Love OS is totally overwritten by Love OS on everyone's My Heart
     One last thing, Love OS is Freeware. Share the complete Love OS - Basic program with everyone you meet. Have them share it with others to receive Love OS – World, too. And as they share, you will receive inspiring Bonus Love OS Updates.
Customer: Thank you, God.
Tech Support: No problem, Child. Nothing is impossible with I Am. IM anytime, I rest in activity.

_____
* original received in an email

No comments: