20100317

7 Synonyms for God

How do you think of God?

This presentation illustrates a healing prayer/study of 
the 7 Synonyms found in the Glossary definition of God
Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures S&H 567:5
by Mary Baker Eddy




NOTE:  I apologize for the bad link you may have encountered. It was reported 120223 and fixed. 
Thank you for returning. This topic, a personal favorite, has been popular...


.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 20/4/10 13:15 , Blogger lg said...

Beautiful! Christian Science makes God comprehensible and very near. By living these synonyms as qualities I reflect in my life, I can actually say like Jesus, "I and my Father are one"

 
At 27/8/11 12:46 , Blogger Emma said...

Thank you for your very helpful PPT. So often we say the seven synonyms without thinking what they realy mean! I am so glad you started the chart, and enjoyed adding my own thoughts to it this afternoon while studying. Have a lovely day!

 
At 28/8/11 14:32 , Blogger soitis said...

Thank both you, Emma, and you, Joseph, for your sweet comments.

Yes, the 7 Synonyms are so beautiful to consider. They can roll through thought so easily and fast. But they are so rich with God's blessing when we take a moment to sit with each of them, as you know.

If you make your own study, please share its link here. We can all grow together.

Thank you again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home