20110315

Embracing struggling hearts





It has been a while since I have blogged to you. Responding to the events throughout the world has lead me to post and comment elsewhere.  Here one recent post:
.


.
Peace to struggling hearts in Japan and
everywhere there is a feeling of loss.


God is Life.

Life is eternal and infinite.
Nothing eternal can be lost.
Nothing infinite can be lost.

Ideas are God thoughts.
Mankind is God's idea.
Nothing can relocate man.
Nothing can destroy man.

God knows His thoughts.
God thoughts live forever.
Every man is known.
Every man lives on.

And so it is. 

.


from Hymn 123 in the CS Hymnal  

Fear not, I am with thee, O be not dismayed,
For I am thy God, I will still give thee aid;
I'll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by My gracious, omnipotent hand;
When through fiery trials thy pathway shall lie,
My grace, all sufficient, shall be thy supply;
The flame shall not hurt thee; I only design
Thy dross to consume and thy gold to refine. 
..

The human picture is exceeding aggressive - it seeks to take one's breath away. But those who trust in God will quickly turn away from the picture, enter their prayer closet and shut the door. There, they, like Job, will yet praise Him.

Let us join with them in Praise for He is faithful. 
His comfort awaits all who cry out before they call.



No comments: